Wrist Ship Supply A/S and our affiliated companies (Wrist Ship Supply Group) respect your privacy and the personal information we are provided in the course of operating our business.
This policy accounts for the personal data that we receive about you via our websites and sub domains and from email correspondence and other channels.
The personal information and how we use it
Via Website: On our websites, we may collect information about the type of device you use to access our websites, the operating system and version, your IP address, your general geographic location as indicated by your IP address, your browser type, the content you view and other personal data. If you do not consent to this you must immediately stop using our website and delete your cookies.
The information we collect might be used by us as a basis for generating and analyzing statistics on how visitors use and access/exit pages on our website. We analyze statistics to find more suitable ways of producing and displaying our content to reach a better user experience for our users.
We may use third party cookies, e.g. Google Analytics, to compile and store anonymous statistics about browsing patterns or site behavior and build up a demographic profile. This data is collected along with other visitor data to form a collective analytics report. It is important to note that this data is not personally identifiable and is only used for reporting/statistical purposes. Again – if you do not consent to this you must immediately stop using our website and delete your cookies.
A cookie is a small text file, which is stored on your computer in order to recognize your computer at recurring visits to websites. A cookie cannot collect information from your computer and cannot carry any vira. Cookies on our website are used for a variety of different purposes, but generally speaking their use breaks down into the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are required for the operation of our application. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our application.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These allow us to recognise and count the number of users of our website and see how such users navigate through our application. This helps to improve how our website works, for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality Cookies: These improve the functional performance of our application and make it easier for you to use. For example, such cookies are used to remember that you have previously visited the website and asked to remain logged in to it
- Targeting Cookies: These record your visit to our application, the pages you have visited, interactions on those pages and the links you have followed.
The website may contain social media functions, such as Vimeo, YouTube, Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. which have privacy policies of their own and you may want to familiarize yourself with their privacy policies before giving any personal data.
Via email or using the order functions, log in areas, photographic material, or the HR function of the website and other channels: When you communicate with us via email or other channels, or you are present in a photo or a video, you will likely provide personal information which may include your name, contact information such as e-mail and phone number, title and information about the organization with whom you are affiliated and may contain the port in which a vessel with crew is situated. We may use the information we receive for different purposes such as:
- Performing customer or vendor agreements, service agreements, or any other kind of agreements in which you or the party you represent is a party to.
- Recruitment and hiring purposes.
- Responding to your inquiries of whatever nature.
- Comply with legal obligations.
- Maintaining and updating our list of contact persons and contact details and/or customer relation management system information.
- Directory for relevant marketing communications from us to you.
- Survey information – your responses to market surveys that we conduct.
- Our correspondence with you – including any feedback, complaints and comments from you via the application, or records of any online, paper or in-person correspondence and interactions between us. If you have communicated with us by phone, we will collect details of the phone number used to call us.
- Marketing purposes in relation to photographic material that may be used in internal and external newsletters, on websites, in printed materials and on various social media platforms.
- Technical information – including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, or your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit to our application – including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our application (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, pages you accessed, page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Transaction details and purchase history – details of purchases and other transactions you have made, including through our website or through other channels, including the delivery address and details of the products purchased.
Handling of your personal data is based on consent (General Data Protection Regulation art. 6 (1)a), e.g. accept of cookies, or on fulfilling an agreement with you (General Data Protection Regulation art. 6 (1)b), or on a legal obligation we need to comply with (General Data Protection Regulation art. 6 (1)c) or upon a legitimate interest where we use your information to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for using it outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights. (General Data Protection Regulation article 6 (1) (f).
Sources of personal data
We collect much of the personal data that we hold about you directly from you or your interactions with us and our application. We may also receive your personal data from other sources, including business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers.
As a global group of companies we may transfer personal data collected by us to divisions, subsidiaries and affiliated companies in Wrist Ship Supply Group around the world located inside or outside the European Economic Area for the purposes stated above. Your personal data will not be disclosed to anyone outside Wrist Ship Supply Group without your consent unless permitted or required under applicable legislation.
Protection and storage
Emails are stored in Microsoft Outlook on our own servers. Personal data may be transferred to our CRM system or ERP system or other systems protected by appropriate organizational and technical security measures such as anti-virus software and firewalls.
We have taken reasonable measures to ensure deletion or anonymization of your personal data when it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation you have the right to request access, rectification, erasure, limitation of your personal information, data portability, or to object to the processing of your personal information according to GDPR articles 15-18 and articles 20-21. If you wish to learn more about your rights or wish to exercise them, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to file a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data, you can contact the Danish Data Protection Agency (contact information available on their website www.datatilsynet.dk).
C.Maat Transport BV, Buttenschotenweg 58, 3089 KC Rotterdam, the Netherlands company no. 24156538 is responsible for: www.cmaattransport.com
Den Helder Stores, Schrijnwerkersweg 13, 1786 PC, Den Helder, The Netherlands, company no. 37105223 is responsible for: www.denhelderstores.nl
Saga Shipping A/S Oliekajen 7, 9990 Skagen, Denmark company no. 43109715 is responsible for www.saga-shipping.dk
Garrets International A/S, Stigsborgvej 60, 9400 Nørresundby, Denmark, company no. 10134188 is responsible for www.garrets.com
Wrist-Klevenberg Ship Supply NL B.V. Bunschotenweg 58, 3089 KC Rotterdam, The Netherlands, company no. 24 10 96 58 is responsible for www.klevenberg.com
Strachans Ltd. UK, 54 Windmill Street, Peterhead, Aberdeenshire AB42 1UE, Scotland, UK, company no. SC062092 is responsible for www.strachans.co.uk
Van Hulle Ship Suppliers Importers – Exporters N.V., Bredastraat 139, 2060 Antwerpen, Belgium, company no. 0404.859.390 is responsible for www.vanhulleships.be
J.A. Arocha S.L.U. C/ Ibarra y Cía, S/N – Zona V Puerto de Las Palmas 35008 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Islas Canarias, Spain, company no. B-35284439 is responsible for www.jaarocha.com
Kubo Supply and Trading N.V., Industrieweg 11, 2030 Antwerp, Belgium, company no. 0863132625 is responsible for www.kubo.be
Source2Sea A/S, Amagerfælledvej 106, 2300 Copenhagen S, Denmark, Company No. 42671223 is responsible for: www.source2sea.com
This policy was last updated: August 23, 2023
We reserve the right to amend this policy at any time with no prior notice. We will post the current version of this policy on our websites.